Forum Métiers - Dresseur d'animaux
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 4857 - de Ria...x , 11 ans (GBR) - 2010-12-31
Dresseur d'animaux : "Treehouse club!"

Hey animal lovers!
Myself and my pen pal Maddie have started up a blog called treehouse club.
Anyone can ask to join our campaigns and movements (We'll decide wether or not to accept you into the club!)
So if you're intrested post a comment on this forum or email me and check out our blog:
www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites/society/treehouse.php
Also, can you tell me what you like about animals and what you think we should fight against.EG: Bullfighting or fur or animal testing.

Thanks, Ria...x¢¾

4857 -
modifier supprimer 27773 - Réponse de hallie , 12 ans (USA) - 2015-01-08

i will love that.

4857 -
modifier supprimer 27760 - Réponse de Ria , 16 ans (NZL) - 2015-01-05

Hi all,
I posted this 5 years ago in 2011! So yeah, the club doesn't really exist anymore although it was fun while I was running it. Hope you guys are able to get involved in some other kids'/teens' animal groups :)

PS: 24 animals Lexi? Wow that's pretty cool. I happen to live in NZ now too!

4857 -
modifier supprimer 27756 - Réponse de Alexia , 10 ans (NZL) - 2015-01-05

HI Ria,
my name is Lexi I am 10 years old and have 24 animals that I love, care for and stand up for. I have heard about your club and am interested to join .I think animals are no less important then us and I am especially fed up with battery farming and have a petition on CARE2 petition site on stopping it .I hope that one day I will be a natural vet/animal tamer/animal rescuer I am also interested in helping the enviorment for both animals and earth.
I hope I can join your club:) Hope you are well,

Lexi

4857 -
modifier supprimer 19119 - Réponse de Yvin , 9 ans (USA) - 2012-10-19

Hi!! I loove animals and experianced newborn chicks and all thatstuff. I would LOVE TO BE IN YOUR CLUB!!!

4857 -
modifier supprimer 16952 - Réponse de Emily , 12 ans (USA) - 2012-06-12

Hi Ria! i wold love to jion your club. testing on animals is not cool! we should speak up about it. i hope you except me.

4857 -
modifier supprimer 8925 - Réponse de Mason , 9 ans (USA) - 2011-05-30

hi can i joinbye

4857 -
modifier supprimer 6988 - Réponse de Jess , 11 ans (GBR) - 2011-04-16

I would like 2 join ur group coz I love animals and I'm doing some fundraising for as many animals charities as poss I hate 2 see animals suffer they have feelings 2 once I saw some dogs being hit with sticks by boys younger than me I took the sticks off of them and told them 2 get lost

4857 -
modifier supprimer 5121 - Réponse de tyra , 11 ans (USA) - 2011-01-29

i would love join your group, because animals are are living creature that you care for and take responsibly for them it hurt my heart when i see the animal geting abused. i love any animals the only animal i will never ever have is a rat or mouse.

4857 -
modifier supprimer 4871 - Réponse de Ria...x , 11 ans (GBR) - 2011-01-02

Hi Isabel!
So do you wanna join our group? And have you had a look at our website ?
Also, are you interested in the environment? Oh yeah, and can you give me some reasons why you like animals and why you wanna join the club?
Reply soon!
Thanks, Ria...x

4857 -
modifier supprimer 4865 - Réponse de Isabel , 9 ans (USA) - 2011-01-01

I am a total animal lover!!!! Want to know a fun secret? Well, I can communicate with animals. Pretty cool, huh. Well, anyway I think we should go up against animal testing for shampoo and make up because they put it in rabbits's eyes and sometimes they are lucky, but most end up blind as a bat.

Forum Métiers - Dresseur d'animaux - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info